Monday, November 14, 2011

Is this a good diet plan?

I like the food list... mostly. The best part of this is the 2 X 15 minutes running. I don't think you're reaching your 1200 calories a day minimum though. You must spend most of your day running back and forth to the fridge. The biggest problem I see here is that you ask how long it will take to lose 15 pounds. This tells me you started dieting with the expectation that after the 15 pounds you will go "off" the diet.. So once you reach your goal you may be thinking that the diet is over and now I can go have pizza with the girls or grab a Big Mac meal for lunch on a Saturday at the mall like I used to do and I'll never gain back the weight I lost. BIG mistake. Weightloss is just a wonderful side effect of a healthy lifestyle. You have to eat right and exercise for the rest of your life or you'll be right back here in 6-8 months with an additional 10 pounds asking for dieting help again. It's not a bad plan if you can live like that for the rest of your life..Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment