Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do men secretly like to hurt women during ? Just a little?

Ok so i was having with my boyfriend last night and he was really drunk. He admitted to me that sometimes when I let out a little "ouch" it turns him on. He said he felt bad saying that but we have always been very honest with eachother. It's not like that bad a pain its kinda good and happens when he gets carried away sometimes and the is too long (i think its cause i actually get a little dry after that long) Anyways I don't know how to feel about that it doesn't bother me too much but makes me wonder if all guys are like that a little bit... like that instinct to dominate in bed or something. He's a very sweet and gentle guy so it doesn't really worry me just sparks curiousity. Sometimes I like to let my aggression out on him too is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment