Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dream Interpretation ... Please HELP!?

I had a dream that I crawled under a large wooden deck that was attached to a building. It was dark underneath but there was some light shining in from the outside. I followed the light to find a possible way out. When I found a way from underneath the deck, it seemed as if my head was too large to fit between the opening. Suddenly I looked to the right and I could see a large black reptile that took the form of either a lizard or an alligator. Somehow in my mind, I knew it was an alligator but appeared to look more like a large lizard particularly a large salamander. I was panicking, and crawling very fast, using only my arms because there was not much room underneath the deck (imagine being under a large bed). I was afraid that this creature was hungry. I attempted several times to get out but I could not. In the middle of the dream, I had realized I was dreaming. I begged God to help me and wake me but I could not. Although this creature was moving slowly, it was actively pursuing me. I continued looking for a way out while still begging for God's help. I kept hitting my head on the deck. There was no way out ,,, I was trapped. This dream felt so real. When I finally did wake, it felt as if I was really being chased. What could this mean? SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY! Thank you for your help! *NOTE: In no way was this dream influenced by anything on television, thoughts or via conversation, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment