Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What does it mean to dream about looking at both my eyes in the mirror, then visiting an optometrist?

I had a dream a few nights ago that mascara was in my eye. When I went to look in the mirror, I opened the corner of my eyelid to get it out and ended up pulling a piece of black rubbery material out of my eye. Ewww i thought to myself, let me go to the doctor and see whats going on. When I went to an optomertrist he said that he would need to perform surgery from the back of my head to corrrect "this problem". Almost like inserting a smalll tube through my head. Now all i remember is, me looking through the eye machine and The doctor performing the procedure from his hand held mouse. "As in computer mouse" I know this sounds wierd but that was my dream. Does anyone have any insight?

No comments:

Post a Comment