Monday, November 7, 2011

Why have i only felt real fear in my dreams?

When i was younger i had quite a few recurring dreams, which all ended in tragic loss, and me feeling extremely scared and upset, but i've realised that i've only felt real fear like this in my dreams, my mum thinks i may have had a past life where i died at a young age in a war, i am wary when planes flies overhead. I'm only just getting over that now, but other than that i seem to be completely fearless, in fact things that would scare most just excite me, and i actually seek them for the andrenaline rushlies overhead. I'm only just getting over that now, but other than that i seem to be completely fearless, in fact things that would scare most just excite me, and i actually seek them for the andrenaline rush

No comments:

Post a Comment